Our client base has grown over the past 25 years, through recommendation from very pleased existing clients and professional connections that only refer to those they can trust to look after their clients.
Our clients start their journey with us at various stages of their lives; be it buying their first home, planning for children’s education, making retirement decisions, starting or selling a business or planning how they can reduce inheritance tax.
The common theme amongst them all is that they are looking for a trusted professional relationship to help give them focus and direction with their financial affairs.
We have found that the best client experiences come when both parties are actively engaged in whatever part of their financial life we are helping with, so we always encourage an open two-way dialogue with our clients.
Our clients are from a range of private and business backgrounds but all either:
- have little time to manage their financial affairs
- seek expert financial advice
- want to be helped to formulate and maintain a clear financial plan and strategy to make the most of their hard earned money.
- need a sounding board to look at their finances from time to time.
- seek a sense of control, peace of mind and financial freedom
- see service and trusted relationship as key
Most tend to have in excess of £100,000 they need managing and / or capital funding over £250,000.
The value of investments and pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Inheritance Tax Planning is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority